Friday, May 14, 2010

Good Ideas from First Timers

Welcome to “Good Ideas” from the 23rd MCAA Annual Meeting.

Today’s Good Ideas come from Wednesday night's first-timers at the convention. They came to Las Vegas from Indiana, Connecticut, California and even from across town.

Here are their Good Ideas on why they came to the convention:

• “I’m new to the business and want to learn from the veterans”
• “I can’t believe the guys I’ve heard about in this industry are right here and anxious to talk with me”
• “I’m here to learn about new developments in software as my company enters the pharma market”
• “I want to learn about making better use of the internet”
• “We’re starting to grow and I want to know how to adapt”
• “I need ways to deal with a tight economy”

Tune in tomorrow for Good Ideas from our popular Courier Focus groups, where members exchange ideas and learn from the experiences of their colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment